Originally scheduled to take place at InterContinental Atlanta, the 2020 conference will now take place as a virtual event in SecurityWeek’s virtual conference environment. The same presentations will be offered and delegates will have the ability to interact with presenters and solutions providers.
Given the impact on COVID-19, the 2020 ICS Cyber Security Conference will be held virtually, in SecurityWeek’s Virtual Conference Center, a fully-branded, virtual conference center that provides attendees with the opportunity to network and interact with each other from anywhere in the world.
SecurityWeek’s ICS Cyber Security Conference is the conference where ICS users, ICS vendors, system security providers and government representatives meet to discuss the latest cyber-incidents, analyze their causes and cooperate on solutions. Since its first edition in 2002, the conference has attracted a continually rising interest as both the stakes of critical infrastructure protection and the distinctiveness of securing ICSs become increasingly apparent.
Select Sessions for the 2019 Agenda Included:
- Fireside chat with Admiral (Ret.) Mike Rogers
- The Past and Future of Integrity-Based Attacks in ICS Environments
- Utilizing A Data Diode for Edge Analytics in Industrial Networks
- Advanced ICS/SCADA Hacking Training
- Adventures in IT/OT Convergence
- How to Pull Binaries From OT Equipment
- Use of Virtual Network TAPs in ICS Environments
- Level 0 Exploits on PLC Based Systems
- The Homogenization of ICS Attacker Toolsets
- Hardening a Modern ICS Environment
- Red Team/Blue Team ICS Cyber Security Training
- Digital Twin Security Analysis and Best Practices
- Automated Discovery of Level 0 Sensors and their Interdependencies
- Industrial Control Deception Environments – Levels of Simulation
- Deep Dive on IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Specifications
- How to Accurately Gauge Your Current ICS Cybersecurity Posture
- Bringing DevSecOps to ICS
- The Convergence of Safety and Cybersecurity
- Segregating a Flat Network for Increased Reliability and Security
- Much Much More! Register for Conference & Training