Call for Papers Now Open!
Produced by SecurityWeek, the ICS Cyber Security Conference is the conference where ICS users, ICS vendors, system security providers and government representatives meet to discuss the latest cyber-incidents, analyze their causes and cooperate on solutions. Since its first edition in 2002, the conference has attracted a continually rising interest as both the stakes of critical infrastructure protection and the distinctiveness of securing ICSs become increasingly apparent.
Select sessions from the 2017 conference agenda included:
- Update from ExxonMobil on Open Process Automation Architecture
- Aftermath of “CRASHOVERRIDE” Electric Grid Targeted Malware
- Performing ICS Cybersecurity Risk Assessments Across Multiple Plant Sites
- Securing Control Systems using IEC 62443 Standards
- How to Measure Security Effectiveness in an ICS System
- Threat Hunting In Industrial Infrastructure
- Analysis of Iranian Threats to Critical Infrastructure
- Nuclear EMP Attack and Combined-Arms Cyber Warfare
- Real-World ICS Attack Vectors and How to Defend Against Them
- Free technical Training and Workshops Included!
- Much Much More!