Call for Papers Now Open!
Produced by SecurityWeek, the ICS Cyber Security Conference is the conference where ICS users, ICS vendors, system security providers and government representatives meet to discuss the latest cyber-incidents, analyze their causes and cooperate on solutions. Since its first edition in 2002, the conference has attracted a continually rising interest as both the stakes of critical infrastructure protection and the distinctiveness of securing ICSs become increasingly apparent.
Select sessions from 2018 agenda include: (View 2017 Agenda – 2018 Agenda Coming soon)
- Fireside Chat with Edna Conway, Chief Security Officer for Cisco’s Global Value Chain
- Red Team/Blue Team ICS Cyber Security Training
- Hunting for Xenotime (Creators of Triton ICS Malware)
- Understanding IEC 62443 Standard Compliance Certification
- Creating an ICS Cyber Security Assurance Program
- Lessons Learned From (Cyber) Inspections of Nuclear Power Plants in the USA
- Real-World ICS Attack Vectors and How to Defend Against Them
- Addressing the Insider Threat in OT Environments
- Free technical Training and Workshops Included!
- Reducing Industrial Risk in a Converging IT/OT World
- Much Much More – Check back soon!