You know that attending SecurityWeek’s ICS Cyber Security Conference will bring great benefits both to you and your organization. But your boss may need some convincing.
Below is a Business Justification Letter template that outlines the benefits of attending the virtual edition of SecurityWeek’s 2020 ICS Cyber Security Conference.
Dear [Decision Maker Name],
I’m requesting your approval to attend the virtual edition of SecurityWeek’s 2020 Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Security Conference.
Originally scheduled to take place in Atlanta, the 2020 conference will now take place as a virtual event in SecurityWeek’s virtual conference environment from October 19-22, 2020.
Considered the leading forum for industrial cyber security, presentations will address the myriad cyber threats facing operators of ICS around the world, with topics covering ICSs, including protection for SCADA systems, plant control systems, engineering workstations, substation equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and other field control system devices.
The total investment to attend the virtual ICS Cyber Security Conference is just $495 if I register by August 31, 2020.
The registration fee includes conference sessions, threat briefings, workshops and more.
The following is included with the registration fee:
• Full access to all conference sessions on October 19-21 via fully immersive virtual event platform
• $200 credit toward 2021 ICS Cyber Security Conference USA registration (in-person event)
• Certificate of completion for workshop/training
• Access to Private ICS Security Community Slack Channel
• Access to PDF versions of slides on same day as presentations
• Access to sessions on-demand after conference
• Official certificate of participation
• Access solution provider information & technical resources
• Optional advanced training/workshop course on October 22nd – subject to space availability ($ Additional Fees May Apply)
Attending the ICS Cyber Security Conference will provide the insights needed to help protect our company from emerging threats and non-malicious cyber incidents, and expand my network and resources by connecting with others facing similar challenges.
After the event, I will submit a post-conference report that summarizes the major concepts, action items and will share the presentation materials. Thank you for your consideration.Sincerely,
<Insert your name here>
You can copy and paste the text below into an email or download a template in Microsoft Word format (.docx).
Download this template in Microsoft Word format (.docx).