[bt_section layout=”boxed” top_spaced=”topExtraSpaced” bottom_spaced=”bottomSemiSpaced” skin=”dark” full_screen=”no” vertical_align=”inherit” divider=”no” back_image=”” back_color=”#0d364a” back_video=”” video_settings=”” back_video_mp4=”” back_video_ogg=”” back_video_webm=”” parallax=”” parallax_offset=”” animation=”” animation_back=”” animation_impress=”” el_id=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″ align=”center” vertical_align=”inherit” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” highlight=”no_highlight” background_color=”” transparent=”” inner_background_color=”” background_image=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_header superheadline=”2023″ headline=”Call for Presentations/Speakers (CFP)” headline_size=”large” dash=”no” subheadline=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_header][/bt_column][/bt_row][/bt_section][bt_section][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/4″ align=”left” vertical_align=”inherit” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” highlight=”no_highlight” background_color=”” transparent=”” inner_background_color=”” background_image=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_column][bt_column width=”2/4″][bt_hr top_spaced=”topSmallSpaced” bottom_spaced=”bottomSmallSpaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
The official Call for Presentations/Papers (speakers) for SecurityWeek’s 2023 Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cybersecurity Conference, being held October 23-26, 2023 at the InterContinental Atlanta is open through Friday, June 30, 2023.
As the original ICS/SCADA cyber security conference, the event is the largest and longest-running cyber security-focused event series for the industrial control systems sector. The conference caters to the energy, water, utility, chemical, transportation, manufacturing, and other industrial and critical infrastructure organizations.
With a 20-year history, the conference has proven to bring value to attendees through the robust exchange of technical information, actual incidents, insights, and best practices to help protect critical infrastructures from cyber-attacks.
Produced by SecurityWeek, the conference addresses ICS/SCADA topics including protection for SCADA systems, plant control systems, engineering workstations, substation equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and other field control system devices.
The Conference is unique and has historically focused on control system end-users from various industries and what cyber vulnerabilities mean to control system reliability and safe operation. It also has a long history of having discussions of actual ICS cyber incidents along with lessons learned.
As the sector’s first at-scale hybrid event, the conference attracted more than 3,000 attendees from around the world, including large critical infrastructure and industrial organizations, military and state and Federal Government.
Through the Call for Speakers, a conference committee will accept speaker submissions for possible inclusion in the program at the 2023 ICS Cyber Security Conference.
Tips for Acceptance:
- Present In-Person – Presenters must be available to present IN-PERSON and and be able to travel to Atlanta (USA) for the event on conference days of October 24-26, 2023.
- Be Original – Proposed talks should be original and not have been presented at other events. We are looking for new, innovative talks that have not been seen elsewhere.
- OT/ICS Focused – Proposed talks should directly address ICS and OT topics. This is NOT an IT conference, and all sessions should address areas of OT and industrial environments.
- Submit Early — We receive hundreds of submissions for this event, and by submitting early, you will have a better chance of being accepted, as submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Not a Sales Pitch – Sessions should be educational and NOT be masked sales pitch. When attendees smell the faintest scent of a sales pitch, they immediately put up their guard and speakers lose creditability. Show you understand a problem or technical challenge, and help people learn. You’ll earn credibility and people will notice who you are and what you do.
- Know Your Audience – Attendees are taking time from their busy scheduled to learn about industrial cybersecurity. We aren’t interested in topics addressing data breaches, office IT, privacy and general enterprise cybersecurity. This is an INDUSTRIAL cybersecurity conference.
The conference committee encourages proposals for both strategy and technical sessions. You can also focus on a specific industrial sector (Utility, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Water, Transportation, etc). Most sessions will be mixed between 30 and 45 minutes in length including time for Q&A.
Submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early submission is highly encouraged.
All speakers must adhere to the 100% vendor neutral / no commercial policy of the conference. If speakers cannot respect this policy, they should not submit a proposal.
Plan on Attending the 2023 ICS Cyber Security Conference? Online registration is available, with discounts available for early registration.
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for the 2023 ICS Cyber Security Conference are available. Please submit a sponsorship information request to get more information.
[/bt_text][bt_hr top_spaced=”topSmallSpaced” bottom_spaced=”bottomSmallSpaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][/bt_column][bt_column width=”1/4″][/bt_column][/bt_row][/bt_section]