Produced by SecurityWeek, the ICS Cyber Security Conference is the conference where ICS users, ICS vendors, system security providers and government representatives meet to discuss the latest cyber-incidents, analyze their causes and cooperate on solutions. Since its first edition in 2002, the conference has attracted a continually rising interest as both the stakes of critical infrastructure protection and the distinctiveness of securing ICSs become increasingly apparent.
Select sessions from the 2017 conference agenda include:
- Update from ExxonMobil on Open Process Automation Architecture
- Aftermath of “CRASHOVERRIDE” Electric Grid Targeted Malware
- Performing ICS Cybersecurity Risk Assessments Across Multiple Plant Sites
- Securing Control Systems using IEC 62443 Standards
- How to Measure Security Effectiveness in an ICS System
- Threat Hunting In Industrial Infrastructure
- Analysis of Iranian Threats to Critical Infrastructure
- Nuclear EMP Attack and Combined-Arms Cyber Warfare
- Real-World ICS Attack Vectors and How to Defend Against Them
- Free technical Training and Workshops Included!
- Much Much More!